Indefinite Break from Writing

I lost the baby. That’s our fourth loss. I am taking an indefinite break from public writing while I complete this fourth miscarriage and grieve. This break includes my regular contributions at Catholic Exchange. God bless.

19 comments

1. Caitlin · · Reply

I am so sorry, Constance. I have lost many children as well- I will be praying for you as you grieve and for your family.

2. Kelly Long · · Reply

I am so profoundly sorry for all of your losses. I have been where you are so many times and it’s awful. My heart grieves and breaks with you. Please take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

3. prepping4future · · Reply

I am so very sorry. I am praying for you and your family.

4. alexismauldin · · Reply

I’m so sorry. Praying for you and your family.

5. Michael J Criscione · · Reply

Constance … so sorry to hear of your loss. We will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. God bless and keep you.

6. Constance, It is with deep regret that I accept what I read. I pray that sooner you will be back, for us your children here in Swimming the Depths. I am a new recruit here and have read some of your writings which have inspired & helped me. I will have you in my prayers and will continue to read those writings you have here. God bless you!

7. kachi from nigeria · · Reply

I am highly sorry,for what happened .take heart and GOD will see you through in this trials.is not easy but GOD is your strenght.

8. Constance, Phil & Michaela, The Theresa of Jesus OCDS community will be remembering you in their prayers. May Our Lady of Mount Carmel be a source of faith, strength and consolation for you as you grieve.

9. Constance, Phil and Michaela, the Theresa of Jesus OCDS community will be remembering you in our prayers as you grieve during this difficult time. May Our Lady of Mount Carmel be a source of strength, faith and consolation for each of you.

10. My next rosary is for you and your baby Constance. God bless you and your family.

11. Deborah Eklof · · Reply

Constance, so sorry to hear your sad news. Sometimes we just must wonder whether our will is in line with God’s will for us. Thirty-seven years ago my husband and I were told firmly we would never have biological children. We never did have any children. Our hearts were broken, too. You and your family will remain in my prayers. Our Lord will see you through this difficult and heart
    breaking time.

1. I appreciate your prayers. I will say, however, that during the initial stages of grief is not the time to lecture a person on God’s will, especially when you have no idea what is going on in our family. It comes across as insensitive. It’s better to let people grieve first and then we can consider what God’s desire is for us. The loss of a child is a profound pain and comes with intense agony. He also gave us that baby and for reasons we will never comprehend on this side of the veil called him home. Pax.

12. God bless. We will keep you in our prayers. So sorry for your loss.

13. sylviavandenheede · · Reply

Oh that’s such a sad news. I’ll pray for you and your husband.

14. Constance, I grieve with you the loss of your beautiful child. I’ll offer Mass for God’s loving embrace upon you and your family.

15. ivy gondo · · Reply

I am sorry about that will remember you in my prayers

16. Mary Ellen Herx · · Reply

My heart and prayers go out to you. I cannot imagine the depths of your grief and pray that you find light and life in the loving support of family, friends, professionals and faith. May Peace be with you!

17. Maryann Masci · · Reply

I’m so sorry Constance. I was really praying that iit would work pout fort you. I cannot fathom your grief right now but I pray you and your family finds comfort and support you need in this time. God bless.

18. Thank you to all of you for the prayers and kind comments. I am truly and deeply touched by your support. God bless!